- Rowan, M. and Neymotin, S. Synaptic scaling balances learning in a spiking model of neocortex. In M. Tomassini et al., eds, 11th Int. Conf.
Adaptive and Natural Comp. Algorithms (ICANNGA), LNCS vol. 7824, pp. 20-29,
Lausanne, 2013. Springer (pdf).
- Rowan, M. Information-Selectivity of Beta-Amyloid Pathology in an Associative Memory Model. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 6(2), January 2012 (pdf).
- Rowan, M. Effects of Compensation, Connectivity and Tau in a Computational Model of Alzheimer's Disease. In Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), pages 543–550. IEEE, 2011 (pdf).
Progress reports from my PhD
- RSMG 1 research abstract, Oct 2009.
- RSMG 2 progress report, April 2010.
- RSMG 3 thesis proposal, August 2010.
- RSMG 4 progress report, March 2011.
- RSMG 5 progress report, January 2012.
- RSMG 6 progress report, September 2012.
- Older projects completed during my undergraduate and Masters years at University.